I am not surprised - I am not a small person, and yet rarely finish my meal at
a restaurant, due to the amount of food served. My wife has a pretty good
theory, tying the amount of food served to the corporate profit margin needed
per restaurant, vs. what makes sense for the body.

Also saw something today about the mislabeling of food, particularly seafood,
in the US. Stay away from the Calimari appetizer - Some of it is actually
sliced, and deep fried, pig rectum. I wish I was joking.