--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Ha-Ha! I recalled something like that after I posted. So, you only top
> Barry's zero TM meditations by twenty thousand, or so. A pretty impressive
> delta, regardless. Let's watch Curtis wriggle, shall we?

Indeed. To suggest that someone has more authority BECAUSE he was a teacher,
and decades ago, must be the most arrogant claim anyone has ever made on FFL.
When the Turq runs out of arguments he makes this pathetic claim, and now
Curtis. Though asked repeatedly what this supposed authority and knowledge
actually consists of Curtis preferrs to remain silent. The Governors here knows
very well why; because we have no extra, hidden knowledge whatsoever regarding
Maharishi's teachings when the mantras and the Puja is excluded. Curtis is
bluffing, hiding behind a arrogant veil of "I know better because I was a
teacher". It's a blatant lie.