Blessed is Guru Xeno and blessed are all platitude puking Gurus - resolving
life's puzzling, bewildering, baffling complexities through a set of banal,
inane platitudes and beliefs. No need for any pain, burden, guilt at life's
contradictions when one can easily numb them with the mere mention of one
of Guru Xeno's platitude pukes.

I and my dear Aunt Share are such big fans of Guru Xeno - oh we bow to you
- The Maitreya, The Mayan Messiah of Morons !!!