Oh Ravi. As a highly born Indian, you of all people should know that
enlightenment is impossible to discern by actions. Why? Because spiritual
evolution is just that - evolution. So it isn't something like graduating from
engineering school, and then being able to build a better widget. It moves.
Enlightenment moves. So once the initial Liberation occurs, and we are
established in Silence, it is a continuous process of growth, much more quickly
than before.

Glad we got that out of the way. What is next?

Oh yeah, how you cringe whenever I claim my enlightenment. Please get over it.
It doesn't somehow magically revert my consciousness to that of one ignorant to
his fundamental nature, to someone unenlightened, when you or Barry do not like
me saying such a thing. Like Byron Katie says, "you can argue with reality, and
you'll only be wrong 100% of the time."

So yeah, no one EVER says they are enlightened, as if it is like uttering a
curse. That is why I do it - It is both accurate, and causes severe cognizant
dissonance in people like you. Oh goodie!!

As for the rest of your opinion, yeah, I don't like you much now, either. I
think that covers it, kiddo.