This county has over half a million registered voters so no way in hell
should I be called every two years.  This is just harassment.  Maybe I
should tell them that they're lucky they called me because I'm a tantric
and can "remote view" the crime and also do the astrology for the
event.  Maybe then I'll never get called again.