On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM, curtisdeltablues <
curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wleed3 <WLeed3@...> wrote:
> >
> > Suspension till case is adjudicated or settled in some manor!!! All are
> & stand innocent in law, till proven, in law or other wise!
>
> I hear this invoked a lot and can appreciate that until we have the facts
> we don't know what went on as I said in my post about this.
>
> But the legal standards of judging cases really has little to do with how
> we judge things in our daily life. (I don't even know if what the legal
> standard in India is, do you?) Throw in the very dubious influence peddling
> in India by the rich and powerful and it is probably unrealistic to expect
> us not to weigh in as the statements are published about what went on, to
> form opinions as best we can with what we know. I mean are you expressing
> faith that an Indian justice system (or ours for that matter) will deal
> impartially with a rich guy like Girish who has probably cultivated many
> powerfully alliances. Remember how well connected Sai Baba was. that
> basically made him untouchable.
>
> Settled in law doesn't mean guilty or innocent to me. OJ got off remember.
> But he did it.

Yes - of course. What I would be interested is your experiences around this
topic as a teacher in the TM cult. Surely it was just not the Gurus - I'm
sure you teachers got a piece of the pie sometimes too yeah - smiley, wink,
wink, smiley.  Of course you may completely ignore my question and address
it from the perspective of the epistemological purity of neuroscience - if
so I totally understand - smiley, wink, wink, smiley.