 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Blessed are platitude puking Gurus !!! to Xeno
& Ravi

Oh no dear Share you too - mad at me? I know I don't say this as often as I
would like to - but yes love and lots of love. Of course Guru Xeno is part of
the rainbow and we all love him.

I have been meaning to say this for a while, but always remember dear Auntie

1) No one is perfect - Everyone has flaws like everyone else, good and bad.
2) As a corollary to #1 - there are wonderful things and not so wonderful
things.
3) As a corollary to #1 and #2 - there are wonderful things, good, average,
mediocre and bad things according to one's samskara, vasana, karma - single and
trans-incarnational, auras and chakras.

I am glad I got all this off my chest. You would be a fool to discard my wisdom
Auntie - it is a product of my incredible pain and suffering and I dedicate
these beautiful sutras to the suffering humanity. Anyone who bows down to Guru
Xeno everyday and contemplates on these three sutras is bound to obtain moksha
- this is the strength of my tapas.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:55 AM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>dear neurotic Ravi no love dear neurotic Aunt Share no more?  Very sad.  Even
>rainbows are weeping.  Not to mention the retardlets (-:
>PS  Xeno, without your writing, the FFL rainbow would be a pretty pathetic
>rainbow in my unhumble opinion, not that you're worried about it or my nit
>picky opinion even one iota (-:

and my dearneurotic Aunt Share ..that is - I don't want to offend her.