--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <rick@
> <mailto:rick@> > wrote:
>
> It doesn't take much but Rick is in rumour-heaven now :-)
>
> I didn't realize that this was already being discussed here, but perhaps the
> links were new. So what's your take on this Nabby?

Extortion against rich people is the rule not the exception in India. Those
with money learn to live with it.

Regarding this case it's too early to draw any kind of conclusion. But I'm
happy for you knowing this kind of stuff gives you a high. As long as it lasts,
and until the next scandal comes along wheter here or in Amma's org, just
gleefulfly gorge yourself in the juicy details. This time the rumours could
actually develop into something more substantial... for a change.