Should that have been, "the wannabe-artist who thinks he's a negro"??

Quick, so who's worse, Mr. Bleeding Heart:

1) A guy who says he is enlightened, but you believe is not.
2) A guy who calls you a negro.
3) A guy who thinks of women as cunts and bitches when they disagree with him.

Obviously #1 and 2, right?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> - In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
>
> <the wannabe-negro who thinks he's an artist>
> <the wannabe-negro who thinks he's an artist>
plus a million more times