Damn CDB - just when I was finding the whole notion of getting yearly spring
cleaning for my chakras and auras thoroughly unpalatable (and trouble finding
good coupons) and just as I was starting to get interested in the
epistemological purity of neuroscience he bails out. Very unreliable guy -
Curtis, throwing all my plans for the next week into a total disarray.

I wonder how his brain scans would have looked like as he sent those last two
posts and what neuroscience would have to say about that. Oh well.