turquoiseb:
> No, it's not mental retardation, although that could be a
> factor. It's not walking.
>
> In this interesting article, a theory is proposed that
> living in a town or city that is comfortable to walk around,
> and thus encourages walking, creates a vastly different
> cognitive mapping through which we see the universe than
> does living in a place where you drive everywhere.

So, you can't afford a motor vehicle. Go figure. You going
to walk to Paris? What happened to your car that got '40'
MPG. LoL! What I can't figure out is why you'd want to live
in a big city. Out here, I can walk for miles - don't need
no stinkin' sidewalk cafes or art galleries. Don't need no
brick shithouse either. LoL!

'The 10 happiest states in the U.S.'
http://tinyurl.com/b6ajxm3