> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >
> > Come ooooon, you gotta laugh MJ. Barry has been practicing
> > for a while it appears. I wonder if he realizes how much
> > he repeats himself? But now he has someone to thank for
> > bringing it clearly, indisputably to his attention. Barry?
> > Got anything to say other than, "Only someone from New
> > Jersey with no life would have bothered to look this up."?
>
> As a matter of fact, yes:
>
> "I might also point out that searching the Web for information
> to use against somebody is standard cyberstalking behavior."
> - Judy Stein, 11 February 2013

Barry, you have used this "argument" a number of times already and it doesn't
wash. Looking up old posts from FFL is not searching the web endlessly for any
molecule of writing you have ever engaged in. You may think I am some
vindictive cunt but no one has ever called me stupid and never will (unless of
course you rise to the bait.)

PS Are you capable of laughing at yourself?