--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 03/18/2013 07:47 AM, salyavin808 wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@> wrote:
> >> BANK CLOSED IN CYPRUS! Government to seize 10 percent of all savings &
> >> deposits!
> > Let them eat cake.
>
> They might need a magnifying glass to find the cake though.  They are
> being sneaky here in the US and about every month the boxes and cakes
> get smaller.  But they raise the prices.  They are slowly pushing us
> into really hard times just like boiling a frog in water.  Americans
> appear not to have good memories (must be the water) so if I point these
> changes out to them they often get angry at me.
>
> Bottom line: the bankers blew it and we shouldn't pay their debts. Let
> the too big fail for a change and their execs given a new suite in
> Leavenworth.

They've shafted us good and proper, and while everyone is losing
money on savings and frozen pay and worrying about job insecurity,
the bankers are still getting million £ bonuses!

If they start pulling stunts like this Cyprus theft on top of
everything else they will indeed end up like Marie Antionette.
Mind you the zero interest in the UK and threatened negative
interest has effectively the same effect as the EU's bank-job
in Cyprus, it's just happening a bit slower...