Thank you, I had a very nice adjustment of my er antennae (-:Carry on
laughinggullprotectorjellybeanserpent, we await the next installment fervently.

________________________________
 From: laughinggull108 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 5:59 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Blessed are platitude puking Gurus !!! to Share

> Well I used to watch The Young and the Restless with my Granny so I know a
> bit about soaps.  OTOH, I wonder if those posts about Bible study perhaps
> infiltrated this thread.  First we had the Garden of Eden with Xeno as God,
> Gull as Serpent, etc.  Now we have the Great Deluge.
>
> And my guess is Gull won't forgive me for my original remark to Ravi until
> the Second Coming.  But I'm apologizing for it anyway (-:

All is forgiven...go in peace my child. If you're talking about the remark of
Ravi having found his first devotee, actually, all of this...as in *completely*
all of this...is merely an offshoot of that remark, but in a completely fun
kind of way. I'm just running with it as far as it will take me (us) in the
spirit of fun. Xeno's followup remark gave me a little fuel to run even
further. Nothing negative has ever entered nor will enter my mind unless any of
you begins to take me seriously. It simply allows us to laugh at ourselves
(including me) and actually diverts the attention of this forum away from
others that are running the same old, same old like a broken record. Haven't
you noticed that it appears to be working. Anyway, if you have picked up one
iota of negativity in my episodes then you're receiving the wrong signal and
need to have your antenna adjusted.