--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@...>
wrote:

> And what do you consider whining about the effects of a relatively
light sentence handed down on two punks who abused an unconscious girl?
It has been suggested here, that a person does not have full brain
development until they are 25.  And I think the part of the brain that
is not fully developed, IIRC is that part which evaluates the future
consequences of our actions. I am just putting that out there as one
thing to consider.
And are you losing sight that our criminal justice system is a more
merciful system, with second and third chances.  Maybe you don't like
that fact.
> Juvenile? Insensitive? Adding to the already atrocious attitudes about
women who are raped and sexually abused and the boys will be boys
attitude about their attackers?
What are you talking about?  Not sure what you feel would be an
appropriate punishment in this case.  And evidently you feel it is out
of line to feel sympathy for those boys.  I feel sympathy for them. As
well as the young woman.  That goes without saying.
> Or is it ok to express such attitudes when one is a TM Practitioner?
Finally.  Well it took a little while for you to get to your main point.
I suspect, this case has little meaning for you, outside of the "tie
in".
> If TM celebrities are people to be looked up to since their TM
practice makes them phenomenal people, surely they should be held to
even a modicum of decent behavior, I am not even suggesting a higher
standard of behavior than poor non-TM'ers. Now here is a subject for
discussion on FFL and I have probably posted out.
I am not sure what behavior you would consider exemplary in your
opinion, but I suspect that you want to see 1950 stereotypes of model
citizens.  I don't think it works that way.
As regards Girish, unfortunately, you see it in every strata of life,
where people who hold positions of power, will abuse that power.  Those
in the TMO are not immune to that.  But I'd suspect that it may be more
prevalent in countries where there has not been much progress in women's
rights.  But likely these types of incidents move cultures in that
direction.
> ________________________________

enters your head, and you seem obsessed with criticizing other people's
behavior. I find it all very juvenile.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson mjackson74@
wrote:

> > tell it to the tens of thousands of people who are reviling her for
her sympathy for a couple of true idiots and abusers of a passed out 16
year old girl - in true TM addle-headed fashion, you are excusing
asinine behavior purely because it is behavior of a TM'er and a TM'er
who has been used to tout the greatness of TM - deal with it feste - TM
is no panacea and a whole bunch of these celebrities like Howard Stern,
Russell Brand, and Lynch himself are, perversely excellent poster
children of TM for their bad behavior because it unintentionally
highlights all that is screwed up and hypocritical in the Movement, but
much like those who post some trivial bull manure that is happening in
Latin America as "proof" of Raja Luis's phenomenal success in setting up
flying groups there, while ignoring the other 25 things that are gong
wrong in the same geographical area, you continue to embrace fantasy as
reality.

> > ________________________________

MJ. I watched it. She is not "oozing sympathy." There's nothing wrong
with what she says. She's pursuing the story, that's all. The youth of
the defendants, and what will happen to them, is part of that story.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@>
wrote:

> > > Candy Crowley Oozes Sympathy for Steubenville Rapists

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/candy-crowley-oozes-sympathy-steubenvil\
le-r

> > > Candy Crowley, proud practitioner of TM is nearly as good an
example of what TM can do for folks as cussing chain smoking David Lynch