--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> You are not very bright, are you, MJ? Did you ever have
> an education? Just wondering. You come across as a ranting
> lunatic with a serious reading comprehension problem.

He does have plenty of company in villifying Crowley and
the reporter. It's one of those memes that goes viral
without folks taking the time to really think about it,
just reacting with their jerky knees. Happens all the
time. And Michael is happily going along with it because
it suits his agenda.

The difference between him and the others is that he's
had thoughtful arguments presented to him here as to why
there isn't any "there" there, and he hasn't paid any
attention to them, much less come up with any
counterarguments. You can be sure he hasn't read the
transcript I posted of what followed the crooksandliars
clip.

And then he claims *our* brains have turned to mush...