--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> Hey Barry,
>
> Would you mind rapping about Majorca for a minute?
> I have been offered a crib there for a vacation with
> my GF from a Scandinavian couple living here, who
> owns a place, but never goes there.
>
> I'm imagining fresh octopus and sardines right off
> the boat, simmering in olive oil, and then hit with
> lemon before serving. It is on the side that faces
> Ibiza right on the water. The connection with the
> old movement days adds a comic twist to it all.
> Any thoughts?

Almost none, sorry. While there on TTC I was
a good little TM robot and pretty much stayed
in the hotel rounding my ass off. No tourism
whatsoever, barely even a walk along the beach.
And later, while living in Spain, I never got
over there. So I really can't tell you much
about the place.

The only food-related thing I can remember is
how fresh the almonds tasted. Any food we had
there on TM courses had pretty much been ruined
by TMO cooks, and wouldn't have reflected the
local culture at all.