--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@...> wrote:

> > > There's a difference? Go figure.
> > >
> navashok:
> > Well, some say (not me), you live under a bridge...
> >
> That's low, but not unexpected,

Sorry Richie, I didn't mean to insult you. No, you don't live under a bridge, I
just didn't get what you were trying to say.

> seeing as how you've
> posted about the Junkyard Dog site in order to win
> an argument with Judy and Barry posted a phony photo
> of her as well - you guys suck at debate. LoL!

That's a whole different story, it came up in the SERP's*, so It's different
from just 'posting it as links'. It was a spoof about Judy's excessive use of
the word 'liar'.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_results_page