LOL..indeed nuance it is dear Steve but not for me to understand but for Curtis
and you. As to how it could be interpreted by others - in this case by Judy,
Emily and me as a private message to Barry based on its content. Rather than
simply agree to it he goes berserk with his usual cliched BS - "toxic energy
directed at strangers on Internet forums".