"Barry doesn't begin to have the tools to "deal" with Robin."

Tell me about it, Barry is too intellectually, emotionally stunted and
retarded to watch Robin's brilliance - his intelligence, wit, irony,
sensitivity, love. Is this even a topic of discussion - that Barry has
tools to deal with Robin? God I hope not...LOL.