OK - In other memory news of mine, I saw Argo, and loved it - great all 'round
pic and amazing story. Also finally saw Tower Heist which is a fun one. And
Baby Mama, also enjoyable.

Just watched this week's The Amazing Race, which was different this time,
because during the last show, one of the monuments featured in Hanoi was a
wrecked B-52, shot down during the American War in Vietnam. This show was
preceded by an apology regarding US vets, alluding to the earlier footage. I
figure we were trying to kill them, to continue the momentum of imperialism
inherited from the French, and they defended themselves, on their soil. What is
the problem? Your thoughts?