--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, m2smart4u2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, m2smart4u2000 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Accusation doesn't mean he's guilty. You guys go on and on with rumors
> > > about how bad Maharishis' relatives were. Did you really know any of
> > > them? Did you see their homes or cars? I met Maharishi's relatives and
> > > they lived very modestly. They didn't have a car. Some of your rantings
> > > and rumor mongering is really disgusting. Lots of people with money get
> > > targeted. You all assume that Girish is guilty.
> > >

> > As I said (yes I know you weren't responding directly to me, but I'm one of
> > "the guys" in this thread), it wouldn't surprise me if some of the rumors
> > were true and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the rumors were false.
> >
> > I haven't seen anything new lately out of the Indian press II have access
> > to through google, has anyone else?

> With all that building going on, someone would think it possible to blackmail
> some money. Lots of building, looks like lots of money. Someone always is
> trying to cash in on it.That is to be expected to some degree. It doesn't
> mean that we can all start bad mouthing everyone.

"The kind of media hype created around the case is adversely affecting 3.5 lakh
children studying in Maharishi schools," said Goswami talking to media outside
the thana.

On why Varma chose to remain absent, he said, "He is working day and night,
sleeping only three hours. Ninety institutions are being managed by him
internationally." "

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-20/bhopal/37871108_1_girish-chandra-varma-record-statements-mahila-thana

[A lakh is a unit in the South Asian numbering system equal to one hundred
thousand (100,000; Scientific notation: 105), written as 1,00,000.]