Take Your Experience to a Higher Level.

During this fun, restful course of the Transcendental Meditation program you'll
have the opportunity to dive deep into the profound principles and applications
of ancient Vedic knowledge, enjoy organic cuisine, and explore new horizons in
an extraordinary town and campus like no other, where people in community
regularly experience their own Self—that deep reservoir of peace and creativity
within.