right....does the bollocks diagram contain itself in which case we enounter a
paradox.  The way to effectively evade the paradox is to call a Venn diagram of
"everything...relative and Absolute"; the "Class of All Sets". The
mathematician Cantor came up with a mathematical equivalency.  Label the Class
of All Sets E. Conceptualize "Infinity" and the infinite set of all Infinities.
Conceptualize such an infinite set of Infinite Sets but include the
transcendental Absolute; labeling this "OMEGA".  (O). Now "O" includes anything
relative and Absolute, as well as finite.
Finally, ....
E = O. The Class of All Sets is identical to the Infinite Absolute.  For Omega,
we can substitute the word "Brahman".
Corollary: Brahman is holographic and can be depicted by the Gohonzon.
(mandala).
 http://nichirenscoffeehouse.net/GohonzonShu/index.html