 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:25 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Majorca Spain to turq and Ann

> turq, is this the REAL truth about your attitude towards
> TMO?  That they employ bad cooks and don't offer the
> local food?

I was speaking about one course in particular, on
which the cooks could have spoiled the best food
in the environment. On other courses they mainly
rendered in bland and tasteless. Things may have
gotten better over the years, but if not you may
just not have a very developed palate.

> Are you really just a foodie after all?  I'm beginning
> to suspect that this is this case, having heard you
> wax fondly about French meals, etc.  And now this
> about the food on your TTC.  Anyway, I hear you
> and understand.  And admit that now I'm curious
> about the food associated with Mr. Lenz and his
> courses.

When we went on "courses" we stayed in five-star
hotels and dined at five-star restaurants. No
"movement" cooks whatsoever. Also, most of us
were omnivores, so accommodations were made for
the real vegetarians, but few of them had to
be made.