vid on "My Guru - Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFCK7d0RyO4
.
[page 475 - Yogananda quotes Sri Yukteswar as saying]:
"My child" his voice rang out, vibrating into my very soul-firmament, "whenever
you enter the door of nirbikalpa samadhi and call on me, I shall come to you in
flesh and blood, even as today".

"With this celestial promise Sri Yukteswar vanished from my sight.  A
cloud-voice repeated in musical thunder: "Tell all! Whosoever knows by
nirbikalpa realization that your earth is a dream of God can come to the finer
dream-created planet of Hiranyaloka, and there find me resurrected in a body
exactly like my earthly one. Yogananda, tell all!"
.
On page 473, Yogananda says "Angelic Guru," I said, "your body looks exactly as
it did when last I wept over it in the Puri ashram.".
[Sri Yukteswar replies]:

"Oh, yes, my new body is a perfect copy of the old one.  I materialize or
dematerialize this form any time at will, much more frequently than I did while
on earth.  By quick dematerialization, I now travel instantly by lighy express
from planet to planet or, indeed, from astral to causal or to physical cosmos."
My divine guru smiled.  "Though you move about so fast these days, I had no
difficulty in finding you at Bombay".