Me:
> > I have my fans.  Some of them lurkers.  What kind?  Very funny people who
> > share my tastes.

Ann
> I like your self confidence characterizing those who enjoy your humor to be
> "very funny people".>

I was speaking about specific lurker people who happen to be very funny. We
enjoy each others humor like this.  I enjoy their humor, that is why I
characterized them as funny.

I guess that would be a good example of the 'birds of a feather flocking
together' theory.--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"