--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Sahaja Yoga or Shri Mataji is not a very good example, because the lady
> > > is really weird and it's really a Hindu cult, BUT, it's free, and it
> > > works *very well* - at least for me.
> > >
> > > I took it, it's a kundalini raising initiation, and what shall I say, it
> > > really did it. I dislike the lady, but the initiation gave me a strong
> > > kundalini experience that lasted for two weeks. I think probably
> > > comparable to Muktananda Siddha Yoga. Btw. she was formerly a disciple of
> > > Osho, and then met Muktananda, but never joined him.
> > >
> > > http://www.rebelliousspirit.com/osho-webzine/1480/show/sharing
> > >

> > So you think that teaching former child-prostitutes kundalini raising
> > initiations is going to be a good way for them to handle PTSD?

> Pleeeeaze read the context!! I did NOT recommend it, but commented on Barry -
> giving my own experience. But giving my thoughts: who says that it couldn't
> work?

Navashok, It's poly true.  Until those kids get some further clarifying
technique and method on their subtle energetic system beyond just the
reductionism of TM (meditation equals alpha wave global coherence)  their
resolution will be incremental at best with TM.  Though the TM tru-believers
with no experience of this would never believe it.  They are so in the head.