I have a question for Ravi and any other Indians here on FFL

I was thinking about jyotish and wonder how much people still use it in India.
I have been given to understand there was a time when all kinds of events would
precipitate a consultation with a jyotish practitioner - weddings, birth of a
child, choosing a time to start a business and so on.

With the youth of India apparently getting more and more enamored of all things
electronic, is there still a great use of jyotish in general society?

I mean especially with the
 IT professionals, do many of them use jyotish?
And the businesses, do the business leaders
 of big companies consult jyotish folks?

What about the people in the rural areas?

Just curious.

MJ