With All That We Say Is Ours
Wise words, she said
A timely escape
We laugh til we all fall down
Nobody hears what we say
Hidden in the games that we play
Somebody's knocking at the bathroom door
We always stay a little longer..........
Do not mind anymore
Now we're writing on the bathroom walls
Always sleeping on someone's floor
The Frost is slowly falling
The Ice  melting  sorely away
Let's forget all the things  we say
There's now no ones calling
We'd better run for it now...
..
to the Mars blushing?
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Those rocks are so calming on far away Mars
> they too have been listening to all that we say
> pink they've become from so much blushing

pack. So you can sail through a 3D Red Planet - and if you take
nablusoss1008 with you , you'll meet a Martian too.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjcrQzSt6oÂ
> Type "Meliza" in the search window while looking at Mars (look for the
planet icon at the top of GE 5 and switch to Mars). This will fly you to
a place on mars with a place mark labeled "MELIZA". Click on that and
the place mark bubble will open and start talking to you. The program is
based on an old computer application called "Eliza"the old Eliza online
therapist program.