<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> Dude is totally voguing at that sausage party.  If Jesus had come back
in 1990 he would have cleaned up with that move. Club kid on the bottom
right just fell into a K hole.  Better put a mirror under that nose to
check.

> Nowadays MC JC is gunna need to serve up a little Harlem shake if he
wants to clear some space on the dance floor for a little second coming
action. (or first)

Harlem Shake, my ass. That's for copycat wusses. If he really "rose up"
these days, my bet is that he would "get down" as a B-boy, break-dancing
at the Vatican sausage parties:

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/398837_371670836\
280293_78018402_n.jpg]

> And a shower would be nice, with a little modern day hair product.
Things get a little sweaty out heagh when they start mixing up some Lil
Wayne into Dre beats played backwards, and you can't start at "camel" on
the stank-O-meter.

> Oh yeah, with all those dudes, Mr. Savior had better have Crystal and
V.O. flowing like the Red Sea. (coughslotsofblow)  Cuz dem threads are
not gunna pull any honeys other than chicks from the burbs who maxed
Daddy's credgit card buying those stripper heels, the push UP bra, and
the "I am rolling on E" mirror top with the LEDs.  They like free
drinks.

> Lots of free drinks. (coughsagainblowandE)  Good luck converting the
vertical to the horizontal my shizzzzzzzavior. Happy Easter. (Trim the
beard, North and most importantly wax down South. Nobody wants to see a
burning bush today.)

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" yifuxero@ wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Noel-coypel-the-resur\
rection-of-christ-1700.jpg  (in the air version)