--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Love it Ann.  Hey, he dances like me!

Yes, this video is pure genius. This is how I dance when I feel joy and I want
to be a little goofy and it is all about rejoicing in the music and fooling
around with dance moves and your body. I love the lowbrow setting with this
'regular' guy dancing away, not being cool, not wearing some skimpy outfit just
diggin' the beat under fluorescent lights at a cheap motel. I guess Rama and
his well heeled followers wouldn't be seen having that kind of freedom in a
dive joint like that. Only 5 Star for them! But look at the fun they missed.