--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> The answer is not in being able to say, "I could be wrong", in response to
> any question. The question is first, "Who am I?", and the answer takes awhile
> to reveal itself.
>
> It is a more efficient approach than this piecemeal, "...I could be
> wrong...", taken for each and every consideration of perspective. Both a
> waste of time, and a way to further dependence on the me, the ego, the mind
> appropriated for personal glory.
>
> "I could be wrong...", is often used as false humility, rather than a true
> admission of fault. Often used to pretend a wider view than one is interested
> in seeing.
>
> The verbally oriented child in the video is discovering his intellect, but
> hasn't begun to ask the question of himself, "Who am I?". Perhaps that is why
> you are so drawn to him?

> > He's still able to say, "I could be wrong."

For a guy who seems to like this video Barry is not someone who ever takes that
statement seriously when considered in reference to himself. It is a very odd
thing that Barry highlights a quality in a young boy he himself does not
process. Oh, that and the inability to never, ever apologize. So I am not sure
what Barry's point is in all this.

On another note, the kid is not that unusual where I come from. Likes to talk,
a lot, and rambles along quite happily if they have an audience.