Then "Natural Law" is sadistic and irrational because how have
impoverished blacks been "tyrants to the world"?
There are evangelicals saying New Orleans is being punished for its
homosexual activity--so our African Americans are just scapegoats for
everybody?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hurricane Katrina, has pulled the veil off the Bush
administration;

> > And the Truth is Revealed;
> >
> > Our government is a complete failure under the Bush
Administration;

> > And an embarrassment far and wide.
> >
> > Even loyal Colin Powell, has turned against It. ( the Bush
> Administration)
> >
> > Sincerely, Robert Gimbel  Seattle,WA  USA
> >

> Maharishi's Global Press Conference,  31.8.05
>

> Question: What lesson should simple, common people learn from such
> terrible, natural disaster (California, New Orleans)?
>

> MAHARISHI: Everyone should learn - be he simple or complicated -
> everyone should learn "as you sow, so shall you reap".   It is the
> collective consciousness of USA which is the action of a
government.