http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpCud53c2s
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpCud53c2s>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> "They are also waiting for a few more people to die off..." Â
Excellent strategy to avoid conflict. Â

> >________________________________

over to Dr. John Hagelin right after you posted it on FFL. He responded
back to me immediately too before I went to the Dome. I'm just in from
the day's farm work now. The work is going long in the fields with
spring upon us now. I stopped earlier and meditated along in time with
the large group tonite while I was on my tractor. Frankly the New TM
Movement is incorporating more over-sight and process within its
workings. It's dynamic and changing. Things started changing from back
before and around when Maharishi died. There are different elements
within it still including some strict preservationists who obstruct
change but things are also progressive. I would say from talking with
folks inside that some yet are essentially afraid to be more transparent
in process because they fear someone like MJ coming along and being
negative. But in a direction of more transparency is
> coming. The strict preservationists have nothing to fear but fear
itself. I think your paper is a good common-sense advocacy for better
management practices that are actively being figured out more by
committee process as J Hagelin has been setting about engaging people in
that kind of process. They are also waiting for a few more people to die
off as there is an active preparing of a younger set going on to take
over. These are very exciting times within TM. It is in re-set. I agree,
may the Unified Field save the group meditation.
> >-Buck
> >
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" wayback71@ wrote:
> >>
> >> I too really enjoyed your post, Mr Trowbridge. It was genuine and
so right on. Loved your points about conflict. In the name of being
"positive," so much has been overlooked, not dealt with, and repressed.
At every level. And for those whose very livelihood revolved around all
this for some years, it took a real toll. The frustration of trying to
get a "problem" dealt with was incredible - because the person was
considered to be unstressing or negative. A really unhealthy system
evolved. Anyway, you said it all so well and I thank you for that.
> >> I suspect that in posting it here on FFL, it will be read by the
people you are talking to. My guess is that the big issue on the inside
is whether to try and mimic exactly how MMY ran the TMO or whether to
modify that so as to appeal to more people. Not modify the teaching, but
the organization, how it is run, the way rules are "enforced," how to
handle conflict. I think a lot will depend on how that unfolds now and
in the next decade as Bevan and John and the rajas begin to retire. Not
that the TMO needs to become a corporate place, but it is all so very
fuzzy and odd and seemingly going to end with our generation unless
things change. Too much garbage being dragged along to interest the
younger generation.

<johnwtrowbridge@> wrote:

> [...]
own experiences. This has always been my guide, and my experiences daily
have been magnificent. The program is pure gold. Thanks,

this forum because you are one of perhaps only 5 posters here altogether
that does TM regularily and have a non-agressive take on the TMO. So
your idea of sending it here was perhaps a bit too enthusiastic, it will
unfortunately only fuel more vile attacs on the TMO from the regulars
here, most of whom have not done TM in decades.

point, except for perhaps the most important; your idea that the

particular leader or person, but to the widest possible audience who
will appreciate and practice the TM program in its purity."
and practice the TM program in its purity. This is the goal. This is
what the TM organization is about."

stuck in Maharishi's old thinking or having been exposed only to this
timeframe of Maharishi's philosophy on video, strategies that were
perfect until about 1985. As the Age of Enlightenment grew and became an
irreversible process the old thinking based on the individual was
replaced with the concern for groups, and ultimately the whole world.
Already in 1980, after having prevented the WWII during the winther of
1979, Maharishi said "From today no more meditators are necessary". Thus
Maharishi's focus shifted and the TMO as we know it became in many ways
obsolete, left unattended also by it's own Founder simply because it had
no more function other than being the safekeeper of the purity of the
teaching. No small task, but the real job of securing permanent world
peace was given to the Rajas and the Vedic Pundits, a responsebility
that remains theirs to this day.

Continue with your beautiful programme, knowing that some obstacles like
bad smell or bad food or whatever will be thown into the mix at regular
intervals, they don't matter much. Forget about the mismanagement of the
TMO, it is irrelevant for you. Forget that the TMO must become in better
shape to save the world, they won't and their task isn't. Let them do
their bit as you do yours, life is too short to waste on such small
things.
newest tapes that are available on youtube and are available here: