After man invented the extensive use of electricity etc. less than 200 years
ago, or so, life has become much more entertaining. It's
understandable that before movies and all that, life was extremely
boring and dark so man had to come up with all kinds of stoopid stuff like
Yogic Flying and Gods and stuff, just to entertain themselves?? :D