Not sure if that's All Maharishi Videos on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE230C9585F4DD8AC
<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE230C9585F4DD8AC>

Guru Dev and               Maharishi Audios and Videos
                               http://www.spiritualregeneration.org/
<http://www.spiritualregeneration.org/>

http://ayurveda-florida.com/articles_ayurvedic_medicine_diet_lifestyle_d\
hanvantari_ayurveda_center_ayurveda_education_programs/Hinduism/guru_dev\
_and_maharishi_audios_and_videos.htm
<http://ayurveda-florida.com/articles_ayurvedic_medicine_diet_lifestyle_\
dhanvantari_ayurveda_center_ayurveda_education_programs/Hinduism/guru_de\
v_and_maharishi_audios_and_videos.htm>

seems  the  Spiritual Regeneration (SR)revealing-light to be gone slide
down the sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3PefHHXxJ0
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3PefHHXxJ0>

See the SR star slide down the sky,
Blinding the north as it went by,
Too burning and too quick to hold,
Too lovely to be bought or sold,
Good only to make wishes on
And then forever to be gone.
So you should taste the filtered light
and work your way toward wisdom
with no personal covering.
  Oh prisoner of time,
Oh secret treasure of kindness and generosity,
You wish this treasure to be known,
Create a mirror: its shining face- the heart;
It'll darkened back,-the world;
(Even the back would please you if you've never seen the face)

Has anyone ever produced a mirror out of mud and straw?
Yet clean away the mud and straw,
  A mirror might be revealed.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > Thanks John, beautiful post in it's positivity. And unique on this
forum because you are one of perhaps only 5 posters here altogether that
does TM regularily and have a non-agressive take on the TMO. So your
idea of sending it here was perhaps a bit too enthusiastic, it will
unfortunately only fuel more vile attacs on the TMO from the regulars
here, most of whom have not done TM in decades.

> > Aside from that it is impossible to disagree with you on any point,
except for perhaps the most important; your idea that the

> > "The goal of this organization is not to appeal to a particular
leader or person, but to the widest possible audience who will
appreciate and practice the TM program in its purity."
> > and
> > "....reach the widest possible audience who will appreciate and
practice the TM program in its purity. This is the goal. This is what
the TM organization is about."

> > This is a widespread misunderstanding due largely to being stuck in
Maharishi's old thinking or having been exposed only to this timeframe
of Maharishi's philosophy on video, strategies that were perfect until
about 1985. As the Age of Enlightenment grew and became an irreversible
process the old thinking based on the individual was replaced with the
concern for groups, and ultimately the whole world. Already in 1980,
after having prevented the WWII during the winther of 1979, Maharishi
said "From today no more meditators are necessary". Thus Maharishi's
focus shifted and the TMO as we know it became in many ways obsolete,
left unattended also by it's own Founder simply because it had no more
function other than being the safekeeper of the purity of the teaching.
No small task, but the real job of securing permanent world peace was
given to the Rajas and the Vedic Pundits, a responsebility that remains
theirs to this day.

> > So my advice to you would be to "stay calm and carry on". Continue
with your beautiful programme, knowing that some obstacles like bad
smell or bad food or whatever will be thown into the mix at regular
intervals, they don't matter much. Forget about the mismanagement of the
TMO, it is irrelevant for you. Forget that the TMO must become in better
shape to save the world, they won't and their task isn't. Let them do
their bit as you do yours, life is too short to waste on such small
things.
> > One last thing; please see as many as possible of Maharishi's newest
tapes that are available on youtube and are available here: