> grin and chortle but would it be possible to have a
> few details question mark exclamation point. Were
> eggs dyed then hidden?

Better that than in the reverse order, n'est-ce pas? :-)

> Was the Easter Bunny mentioned?

Not only mentioned but present, as I dressed up in
a large bunny costume and hopped furiously around
the house chasing her and demanding my eggs back.
Not really, but I did toy with the idea. :-)

> Any jelly beans and chocolate happening?

No jelly beans, but chocolate bunnies were present,
and devoured.

> Most importantly, how did she get on with the whole
> thing?

She liked it, and turned out to be a natural at
finding the eggs, no matter how clever the hiding
places were. This does not bode well for future
hiding places used to conceal sharp objects and
early Christmas or birthday presents.