> Robin, your response to me has not yet appeared in my inbox.
> I only know of it because I saw it in one of Judy's responses
> which HAS appeared in my inbox. One of God's little jests no
> doubt.
>
> Anyway, semi annual Dome cleaning today so I'm rushing out.
> For now I'll simply say that to me you seem ironic almost all
> of the time. And it does my head in. That's why I wrote to
> Judy rather than to you about your recent posts. And why I
> won't say thank you for replying to me.

As I've said before, IMO "irony" is a tactic used
primarily by people without balls who want to be
able to tell the truth, but then deny that they
said it later, claiming that they were "only
being ironic."

> Though I'm glad you're posting again on FFL.

Not as glad as the Judester, I'll bet. Finally
she has someone to toady up to again and seek
approval from. Her minions were never going to
fill that bill, because they'd just sling approval
her way because they're toadying up to her.  :-)

I think that we should compassionately wish her
well in her quest. It's not easy to get approval
from a full-blown NPD personality. But if anyone
can pull that level of toadying off, it'll be Jude.