> Lyrics express very well the feelings of someone waking up
> from the dream of enlightenment enticement
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34MfaRn7_XE

Good choice. Natalie is a surprisingly good songwriter,
given her age and thus experience on this rock we call
Earth. Here is her own video for this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHF2qQjnkI0

The point of this exchange, of course, is that it's
not the "awakening into supposed enlightenment" that
is the awakening, or the "awakening into the delusion
of enlightenment that is the awakening," but the process
of awakening itself. The moment one closes oneself off
to that, one closes oneself off to further progress.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: