Great post,authfriend.  We in Fairfied are certainly meditating on the cutting
edge of this work; The Fairfield meditating community is the spiritual Fermilab
of the Unified Field as consciousness research.  These are exciting times in
scientific research and spiritual advancement.
I am telling you all that we who live in Fairfield in the radiance of the field
effect of the Domes are within the the fore-front of the great research in
this.   http://istpp.org/
Wishing you were here too,
-Buck in the Fermilab of the Dome
http://www.fnal.gov/