<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:
snip

> There is nothing to defend about these subjective experiences unless
they are claiming that they are more than that. I am not trying to prove
that there is no other world. I don't know. But I am saying that we have
not learned something new from this type of experience that should make
us more confident about an afterlife than the dreams we may have enjoyed
before waking up this morning.

Sure.  What I  have noticed, for me lately, is that the subjective means
of gaining knowledge seems to be picking up steam.  And of course, it is
subjective.   It so happens that it seems to also have applications in
the practical world.  But for the most part, I am happy to keep my mouth
shut about it, and let it develop as it may.