Feste: You were right. Thank you. Apologies. It somehow means less to me that I
know it is Larkin now. :-) If you get my drift. I liked being corrected, as in
some subtle way I was misaligned with reality when I thought it was a James
Dickey poem.

Tell Share I am doing my best. And that I am a nice guy.

I always was a kind of bully.

Anyway, Larkin it is.

Robin