I avoided "Man on Wire" because I'm acrophobic.  Any movie dealing with
heights even though most all action movies use green screen for it make
me dizzy.  Funny thing is looking out an airplane window doesn't do that
to me.   I may check out Puppet though.  Also for those that don't have
Syfy but have NF WI it looks like "Continuum" may be available on the 19th.

"Dirty Girl" popped up last night when looking through the "new
releases" section.   Must be vacation week as new arrivals and releases
have been filtering in all week on Netflix.  Juno Temple is also in
"Killer Joe" which is definitely not for Buck but also not yet WI.  I
rented it from Redbox.  Guess I'm in a "war mood" because I also rented
the "Red Dawn" remake on Bluray from Redbox for tonight.  It'll be
interesting to see how it stands up to the original and of course the
Chinese made them change the enemy to North Korea in the remake.  Very
timely with the media brouhaha over North Korea at the moment.