One additional comment here:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> There is a secret under all your bluff and bluster Judy.
>
> This is why you have to derail all conversations into
> idiotic word parsing like this beyond all reason.

Since written words are the medium of communication on this
forum (aside from the occasional videos and graphics), it is
often important to be able to "parse" them to make sure one
understands what is being communicated and to determine
whether the communication makes sense and is honest.

There are several people here--you among them--who use words
with considerable skill to deceive. Others use words in such
a slovenly fashion that they end up contradicting themselves
and creating logical muddles of all kinds (Barry is the
prime example here, although he also makes use of deceptive
wording).

Too few of the participants here, IMHO, read what is
written with enough attention to be able to spot deception
and illogic, or even to grasp the point being made.

It's understandable why you and some others would prefer
not to have your words examined too closely.

Yes, sometimes conversations become "derailed" when it's
pointed out that one party has written something dishonest
or nonsensical in an attempt to advance their argument.

>From my perspective, this is a Good Thing. YMMV, of course.

> You can't follow conversations here with any depth.

This, of course, is a perfectly ridiculous accusation
that is refuted by innumerable examples (including
quite a few detailed conversations between you and me).

I've dealt with the rest of this supremely ill-considered
post in my previous response.

(snip)