 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 12:26 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: parsing a la Descartes was HITLER'S VALENTINE

(snip)
> it was a Judy style correction for Judy who forgot that
> my appt is on Sunday afternoon*

Um, and you thought you were correcting what from me?

> My not carrying the grudge energy into 2013 also is applied
> to you as best as I can in any given moment. So no need to
> be concerned about psychological rape on my account.

Interesting, Share will apologize at the drop of a hat
even when she hasn't done anything to apologize for, but
she simply cannot pry an apology out of her mouth (or
fingers) for having accused Robin of psychological rape.

> It seems that you don't remember that AWB also compared
> our exchanges to verbal aikido (-:

Hmmm, I don't either. And somehow it doesn't seem to be
in the archives.

Ann, do *you* remember saying this?

> Sorry, yahoo is still being wonky and sometimes I forget to
> look at Message View. I missed your first posting of the
> poignant poem about talking in bed. It touched me and my
> sentimental heart. I hope you can, in relation to me, adopt
> Curtis' style of gentle acceptance.

I hope Robin is able to see you're making progress in
learning how to do irony. (Fortunately I use a plastic
cover on my keyboard, or it would be dead of coffee
poisoning.)