Barry, just to say, I fully enjoyed this and all the pictures.

Curtis, this is extraordinarily beautiful.  I think I'm going to have an orgasm
- that's how much I love this.

Now, to all, I did want to leave on a positive note, so there ya go - doesn't
get more positive than that for a 50 year old single woman.  Feste - being here
requires sacrifices in time - it is true.  It is time again to attend to the
rest of my life.  Catch ya on the flip side.  Emily.