Well, now I know you've been crying, because your grammer is getting all
messed up.
Ravi, sloooooooooow down.  Take a smoke break.  Kibbitz a little with
your cubicle mate.
Getya some bottled water.
It's all good Ravi, it's all good.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Well Curtis and you will be always my bitches err Bhaktas. Bitches for
life, Bhaktas for life LOL.

> On Apr 9, 2013, at 1:36 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>
> > I visualize Ravi doing battle with himself in a black bag, not
realizing that the person he is beating up on is his own self.  It's
pretty comical.

> > He comes out triumphant, "I beat to hell that mofo!"

curtisdeltablues@ wrote:

> > > All turban and no water buffalo.
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@

today/yesterday. Â