Hey Share...David Thompson ran a basketball camp that my son attended when my
son was around 8ish years old. There was another pro dude that help put on that
camp. I can't recall his name now, but he was tall...6 foot 10 or something. I
think we lived in Charlotte at the time, if memory serves me correctly.