Thanks Emily, I read this a couple of times.  I hope all goes well and you
return soon.  If you ever want to talk about anything from last year, well
anything FFL that is, I'm willing to do so offline.  Share

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: parsing a la Descartes was HITLER'S VALENTINE

Correction:  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING (strike the TO ME)
part.  Ha ha Share - see, it isn't all about me either - I was typing too fast.
 Remember, I brought all of this tedium up again to make a point.  I really am
over it all.  This is FFL after all - I don't have time to hold grudges in real
life and on the internet.  I am all about lessons learned though.  Smiley face.

>________________________________

 impossible to unravel.  Plus you seem to make a lot of assumptions that I
don't like you and or your posts neither of which is true.  So more string to
be unraveled.  And in this current kerfufel, I seem to have misunderstood about
your burn.  I thought you told Curtis or someone that you had gotten physically
burned.  So I was offering some possible remedies.  But it's true that I read
posts quickly and skim long posts so I can get mixed up.  It sounded like you
were enjoying your exchanges with Curtis so I felt fine asking you rhetorically
if FFL isn't funny and fun.  Anyway, I hope you got your taxes done pretty
easily.  And I bet there's at least one good country song about taxes (-:
>>Share

 those posts - I give you, as a person certainly, the benefit of the doubt - I
didn't give your posts as much.